_blank

[Story] THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 2

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!

Part 2
.
Immediately after the call, I
checked my time
and it was 4pm in the
evening. I started making
plans on how to travel to
agbara very early the
following morning. I
boarded a bike from St.Jude Estate
(my house) down to Fed poly Nekede's school gate to make
photocopies of my
credentials and to withdraw
the last 1thousand naira in
my account for
transport via a.t.m. I got
back home around
6:00pm and thank God
there was light. I quickly
ironed a blue shirt that I
have starched in the
weekend but nowhere to
wear it to with a
versace black trouser. I
polished my shoes and I
kept my credentials in a
separate file that I’m
carrying. Before I could
finish the preparation,
it was already late and was
so tired to cook. I
bought bread and ate it
with tea for the night
so that I could sleep early
and wake early the
following morning to
embark on the journey. I
prayed after the food and
laid to sleep at
around 10:00pm. As I was
just about to enter
(gear1) of my sleep, my
phone rang. I initially
wanted to ignore but later
decided to respond
to it. it was uncle richard
again. I was surprised
and started wondering why
he could be calling.
#Abi the work no go fit
possible again?
Uncle richard: hello aburo
Me: hello sir
Uncle richard: hope you
have prepared for
tomorrow?
Me: yes sir.
Uncle Richard: Good, I
wanted to tell you that
you should try and come
with two passports
Me: (chai), okay sir.
Uncle richard: Don’t forget o,
It is very
important
Me: okay sir
Uncle richard: alright, till
tomorrow
Me: bye sir
******SOLILOQUIZING******
Chai! How I go take see
passport now? Me wey
no con get passport for
house. Wetyn dem
want take my passport do
sef?. I was so
stranded and restless in the
room Thinking of
what I could do. I thought
of what to do for a
while before I remembered
I’m having 4 exams
passes in the house which
has one passport
photographs each. I quickly
rushed to my main
file and removed pin from all
the exams passes
and I kept them in the file
that I’m taking to
Abeokuta.
I laid back to sleep
immediately after the call
and started wishing I wake
up early…..
WATCH OUT FOR PART 3
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: