_blank

[Story] THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 1

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!

part 1.

After my ND programme in
Federal poly Nekede Owerri, I have
always wished not to go back to lagos
because of the house
chores and everything
#lol . Yes, I mean house
chores. I am the last
born of the family. And you
know what it
means to be the last born of
the family. I’m
from a family of four. My
dad, my mum, my
sister and I. My sister is
schooling at (FUTO)
and she is already in her
final year. And I in
the other hand had just
finished my ND in
FedPoNEK.
I have tried everything in my
best to convince
my mum on not coming to
lagos for my IT,
though she declined initially
but later agreed
after the intervention of my
dad.
I.T job hunting outside lagos
started
immediately after I’ve
submitted my project.
I started trying banks in Owerri but they
were all asking for original
I.T letters
containing G.P which was
not ready as at that
time, the only available I.T
letter was “to
whom it may concern”. My
rent has expired
and I don’t want to pay
another one without
getting a good job. No
friends around to chill
with as they have all traveled
to hunt for job.
I started looking like an
irresponsible guy to
myself. I was encountering a
lot of hardship
in Owerri as there was no
more foodstuffs
at home, equal to no money
in the bank, all I
do is to play NAIRABET.
sometimes I’d win
and sometimes I would
not.
One day, I called one of my
uncles (uncle
richard) who works in
Nestle at agbara in Abeokuta to
know if there is vacancy for
S.L.T students for
I.T.
Me: hello sir
Uncle richard: hello Ayoola,
longest time. How
is studies
Me: fine sir. I actually call you
to tell you that
I’ve just finished my ND
programme
Uncle richard: that’s good,
so you should be
planning on how to go for
your HND.
Me: yes sir. What I actually
called you for is to
ask you if there would be a
chance for me at
nestle to do my I.T.
Uncle richard: oh! Which
course did you
study?
Me: S.L.T sir
Uncle richard: good! Your
mates have been
submitting their letters for
the past one
month and it would close on
wednesday.
Me: tomorrow is wednesday
sir
Uncle richard: oh! That
means it’d close
tomorrow.
Me: ah! How am I going to
do it now?
Uncle richard: let’s do it this
way, if you can
make it down to agbara
before 11:00pm
tomorrow it’d really be
good.
Me: I’d try my best sir
Uncle richard: that would be
better, and
prepare to sleep over at
agbara because the
exam would hold on
thursday or before
weekend sha.
Me: okay sir.
We discussed other issues
before he hanged
up.

**part 2 loading**
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: