_blank

[Story] MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 10

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!

part 10
As uncle richard was about
to start the car, I
told him I was very hungry
and would need to
eat. He promised to stop at
any nearest
restaurant.
I was just looking all sides
of the road as the
car was going to see if I
could get a
restaurant and also thinking
of my
uncompleted project. Shortly
after, i saw a
restaurant as we were
about to get out of the
estate. We entered together
while we ate our
foods. We continued with
the journey after the
food.
.
.

*I didn’t hear from Ogechi
throughout the day
(maybe she was so busy at
the wedding she
told me about) until sunday
night when she
called me.
.
***********# sorry , I
didn’t tell you that I’m
now
dating Ogechi. The end
product of our chat
on friday was I have finally
gained her
heart***************
.
***************flash
back*************
On friday night, as I was
chatting with
Ogechi, It all started like;
.
Me: hello babe
.
Ogechi: hi
.
Me: hope your day wasn’t
stressful
.
Ogechi: not at all my dear
.
Me: okay. I’ve got something
to discuss with
you and I won’t want you to
lie to me over
anything
.
Ogechi: okay
.
Me: what’s your status all
about?
.
Ogechi: ayoola, please I
don’t want to talk
about it jare.
.
Me: atleast we are friends
and we can be best
of friends from here. I can
actually tell you
what bothers my mind and
you tell me yours
too.
.
Ogechi: ayoola, I’m not
happy
.
Me: I know! I’ve seen it on
your status and
that’s why I’m asking you
what actually
happened.
.
Ogechi: but I can’t talk
about it now
.
Me: so when do you want
us to talk about it?
.
Ogechi: do you like
midnight calls?
.
Me: I don’t really like it but to
know what’s
wrong I would definitely
love to. So when?
.
Ogechi: maybe tonight
.
Me: be specific please
because I always off
my phone in the night so
that I won’t go and
switch off my phone
.
Ogechi: tonight!
.
Me: okay! (Hanged up)
.
In the night at around
1:00pm, she called me
as promised and she
narrated her stories, I
felt emotional by it but
wasn’t carried away
coz the memories of oyin is
still very fresh in
my brain. in a nut shell, I
seized the
opportunity to tell her my
mind, though, she
declined at first but it seems
she wanted to
give me a trial or probably
wanted to make me
her rebound.
.
**************story
line**************
Our conversations on
sunday as she called….
.
ME: hello dear, how are you?
.
Ogechi: I’m fine dear,I’m
sorry for not
replying your messages on
whatsapp since
yesterday. I have been so
busy.
.
ME: I guessed as much too
.
Ogechi: I also want to tell
you that I’m back
to Imo state
.
ME: I’m back to Imo state
too and that’s why I
was so eager to reach you
yesterday so as to
inform you.
.
Ogechi: thanks love. I’m
missing you
seriously
.
ME: same here
.
Ogechi: that’s my baby.
Errrrrrhmm honey,
can
you please help me
with a little airtime please?,
even if it is just
N500please.
.
Me: ****abi the girl think
she say she don see
maga? The last time i called
her, the call
ended with “please, can you
help me with
N200 airtime” which I
sent***** alright dear
.
Ogechi: that’s my love.
.
Me: you are most welcome
dear. ****oboy! shey I no
go bleep this girl ni?***
And I wished to see you o
because I would be
starting my I.T outside
Imo State soon and I
would want you to come
and pick anything
you want in my room and
moreover, I’ve
bought something for you
that you would so
much love… To me it’s a big
thing but I don’t
know how big it would
appear to you
.
Ogechi: and what is that?
.
Me: won’t tell you. Till you
come and see it by
yourself
.
Ogechi: whao! Can I come
tomorrow? I won’t
be having lectures.
.
Me: no problem I would be
home throughout.
What time are you coming?
.
Ogechi: I would call you
when coming
.
Me: okay *****hanged
up****
.
******Chai! This is a great
opportunity to bleep
this girl*****.
.
I started having the
memories of her pretty
face, and her round, fresh
and succulent
cleavages. I started
imagining how the
romance and the s*ex
would be, how i go take position am, etc.
.
The day ends
with different imaginations
of her.
.
The following day, I’ve
woken up early to clean
the house, washed the
plates, changed the
bed sheet and the pillow
case, sprayed the
house with perfume and air
freshener.
Immediately after the
cleaning…
WATCH OUT FOR PART 11

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: