_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 1

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY 
PART 1
.
My name is adeolu There’s a
saying.
“What can’t kill you can make you stronger.”
But
the truth is action speaks louder than mere
words.
I don’t know how strong I will be coming out
from
this predicament that I have found myself.
This all started about 2 years ago in my youth
service year in Kogi state. There was this very
good canteen not too far from Yagba east
local
government council, where I frequent often for
my
CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the
place,
the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it
was
irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself from
the
luscious captivity that overwhelmed me
Perhaps,
a simple restrain would have changed history,
would have saved me from all these.
As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate
and
stood on the queue salivating and waiting for
my
turn. When it got to my turn, before me was
something more compelling than the meal
that I
expected. My eyes got locked in contact with
the
young lady who was serving the meal. She
was
beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly
compose myself and it took me some few
seconds
to reboot. She then asked. “What food do you
want
sir?” In fluent English.
I stuttered. “Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50
and 3
pieces of meat.”
I was going to pay and she refused to collect
the
money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I
then
insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It’s
okay,
it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started
eating.
While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me
at
some instance. It drove my curiosity wild and
I
was eager to know her. She sounded quite
polished and she looked more dignified than
running a local canteen, I knew there was
more to
it. As I was done, I went to meet her and said
to
her. “Thank you very much. My name is
Adeolu
can I know your name?”
She giggled and said. “My name is Tope.” As
we
both smiled at each other like teens gripped in
some high school crush.
So I left the place hoping to return the
following
day. I got to my rented room and I was still
thinking of Tope. She was average height,
dark
skinned and very attractive. Her curves were
at the
right angle and her bursts were an eye candy.
I
knew I needed companion to quench my lust
while
I served my country in the beautiful state of
Kogi
andTope just happened to fit into the picture.
Being a nerd and a slacker isn’t a thing to be
proud of. I had only had s*x once, thanks to
Seun
who took me clubbing then some chic agreed
to
get down with me and at the end made me
pay
N4,000…That wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to
lay
claim of my very own pet, a decision I soon
regret.
The following day I went to the canteen, but
this
time around I went there late. Unfortunately
food
hadfinished, but the good thing was that
Tope had
time to spare. She was busy preparing to
wash the
dishes and I didn’t hesitate to a*sist her. She
didn’t want me to get my hands dirty but I
insisted. I helped her in getting water and she
was
thrilled that a corper would stoop so low
helping
her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I, it
granted me the avenue to view her heavy kegs
that
jiggled as she was washing the dishes.
Suddenly her mother appeared from a
distance,
Tope sighted her and she said to me. “Please
hide,
don’t let her see you.”
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: