_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 6

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 6
.
she then said. “Ah adeoluwa thats my
anus.
Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit
down….Yes there.”
She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem
like
an opening. I then applied little pressure in
putting
the tip of my finger inside, She closed her
eyes and
said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”
The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started
taking it in and out continuously. She then
said.
“adeoluwa please I want you on top of me. I
need
you to do the real thing.”
I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt
u.”
She then said. “You deserve it adeoluwa I love
you.”
I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her
and I
said. “Tope you have to help out here, you
have to
use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then a*sisted me to it. My cap was just
on the
surface of her v***na. I then started to apply
little
pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel
much
pain.
She then said. Adeoluwa just do it….Just do
it.”
I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt,
it
was just so tight. While I use still applying
pressure she then tilted her waist towards me,
causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed
and
held me tight. There was a snap inside of her,
I
felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside
of
her.
It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I
could tell by the grip she had in her embrace.
She
then said. “Continue adeoluwa continue. Don’t
stop
no matter what.”
I then started thrusting… She closed her eyes
pretty tight trying to bear every pain she
perceived. I get sorry for her but happy for
myself.
The feeling inside of her was soothing and
mind
blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled
me to
an ecstasy I had never experienced before.
After
about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It
was
so compelling I had to lie on top of her and
remained inside till I shrunk out of her.
I then put on the light and the bed sheet was
stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she
helped
removed it and washed it that night. We both
showered and laid on the mattress and started
talking. I said to her. “What came over you?”
She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered
last
week by a guy that never truly loved her. She
gave
it to him because she wanted him to stay. But
I
gave it to you because you are truly caring,
loving
and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4
times and because of you I made it this time.
My
life would have be noting without you.”
I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you.
But
don’t you think that was too extreme?”
She said. “It had to be you. It would have
been
with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have
known
each other for 3 months and you never asked
for
it. I have no regrets adeoluwa Even though we
don’t end up together.”
I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.”
She said. “One more thing.”
I said. “What?”
She then said. “We have to do it one more
time in
the morning, my friend told me the more I do
it the
more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you adeoluwa I
know you are finishing service soon and I
won’t
see you again. Please let me have the
privilege.”
I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope,
no
problem.”
We had s*x that morning, though she was in
pain
but she bore it all because of me, because of
her
love, her commitment, her pa*sion for me. I
knew
in my heart that if her circ*mstances was a
bit
better I would vow to marry her against all
odds. I
loved her…………
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: