_blank

[story] Blood To Blood Episode 3

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


Blood To Blood Episode 3.
Chuks was so serious about what he told me,
he said he want to make me the mother of his
unborn children, he said he have been
searching
for somebody that will bear his surname and
love
him as he is, he was almost crying when he
was
saying all these things, i feel the passion and
the truth in what he was saying, i was touched
by
his words, he spoke with humility, love and
kindness.
I told him that i will think about it, after 5
days
he called me again and i said he should give
me more
time that am still thinking about it.
He said that he is afraid, i asked him why and
he told
me that he is afraid that someone might take
over me if
i did not reply him fast, he tried all his
possible best
for me to say yes i agree but i told him that he
should
give me more time to think about it.
You all know what happened to me at the first
place, how
Johnson wanted to take advantage of me which
i refused, so
this made me to be very careful and not to
enter into another
bigger mistake that will destroy my future.
Chuks later agreed to give me more time to
think about it.
I told him that what he was asking for is not
boyfriend and
girlfriend issue, this is marriage issue and once
i make a mistake,
i can never correct it, i told him that marriage
is not something
that i will just agree and say yes without
thinking.
I started thinking about this and it was really
giving me a serious
problem, every night i must think about it
before going to bed.
I never told anybody about this, i was thinking
all alone, but one
mind told me to tell my best friend about it.
One Saturday morning i dressed up and went
to my friend's house, her
name is Bukky, she was a childhood friend,
she was surprised to see me
in her house that very Saturday. "Hope all is
well?"..she asked me, i
said yes that i have come to tell her something
that is burdening my mind,
when i wanted to tell her, something struck my
mind and my spirit advised me
not to tell her about it, i just told her another
different thing and i didn't
tell her the main thing that brought me to her
house.
After some days, chuks called me again and
this time he was almost crying, i have
no other option than to accept him, i said yes i
have accepted your proposal, he was
very happy and i too was also happy.
.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4
BLOOD TO BLOOD EPISODE 4 COMING SOON.


Read 
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: