_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 14

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 14
.

She took a deep breath in and was downcast.
I then said. “I know you have suffered because
of the decisions we made in the past. I cannot
erase the past but by God’s grace, I can make
your future and Junior’s better. You will write
JAMB again, you will pa*s and you will gain
admission, junior will go to the best schools
and he will make us proud. But you need to
keep to your word. And I will keep to mine.”
I then hugged her then I left.
At home in my room, I was deep in thoughts. I
was wondering if this my plight will remain
secret. Ella and I had our wedding penned in s
few months, our families are involved and the
planning had begun.
Days later, I was in Port Harcourt and I was
kept abreast about the progress being made
regarding Tope’s accommodation. I was very
impressed at the development. I just wanted
her to have a place she could call home and
raise our child. Ella noticed something
different about me and I was tired of giving
her the excuse that I was ill. I later told her I
developed cold feet regarding our planned
wedding. That I will be fine.
I returned to Lagos after my official
a*signment and the first place I went to was
Tope’s new apartment. I made sure it was a
far from my place to avoid any trouble. I got
to her door and I rang the bell. She then
opened the door. She was looking more
gorgeous than ever. She had her hair done,
her nails, she even added little weight. She
had a smile on and I just stood there looking
at Tope…. She had a bum shorts on, with a
half top. She was amazingly s*xy, I just
couldn’t help but stand there and look or
should I say lust on her.
She then said. “Are you going to stand there?”
I said. “Oh sorry.” As I entered the apartment.
The sitting room was beautiful with a touch of
different shades of purple. I was very
impressed by her choice of taste and luxury. I
knew she had it in her…
She then said. “I know you must be hungry.”
I said. “Yes, I am starving but where is
Junior?”
She said. “He’s asleep, come let me serve you
dinner.”
She sate me down on the dining section and
she served me a dish. I opened it and what I
saw took me through memory lane. It was
rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. Just like the
old days. I looked at her and she was all
smiling. Flash backs began to usher in my
thoughts, visualizing faded images in my
memory that was once clouded. I began to fill
a little spark.
After the lovely meal, she started taking me
round her beautiful apartment, and the last
place we stopped was her room. It looked
cozy and very calm. She then stood before me
and said. “Remember the first night we spent
together?”
I said. “Yes I remember. How can I forget?”
We both stood there looking at each other. All
I could see was a lady I once loved with all
my heart and she buttressed my thoughts with
a touch on my face. Her hand on my face felt
like those times. I heard voices in my head.
“Kiss her!!.” repeatedly. Then I kissed her, she
kissed me back and we started kissing
aggressively. I pulled off her shirt and her
Tips… Oh my God!… I had missed them. I
haven’t been intimate with anybody else and
my cup was more than full.
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: