_blank

[Gist] How To Know If Ur Mother Is A Nigerian ....

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG



1, when u say ''mummy am sorry'' and she replies u "sorry 4 urself., 😆

2, when u ask her where u should drop sumtin and she replies u "come and drop it on my head"

3, when she brings food wrapped in nylon bag from a party

4, when u say "'mummy i have fever"' and she replies u "' why won't u have fever wen u press phone every night"'

5, wen u say "'mummy i took 2nd in my class"' and she replies u "'so d person dat took 1st has 2 head abi"'

6, when she takes d DSTV remote to work, just to punish u

7, when u re watching television with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want u to change d channel

8, whe u tell her u re going to a friend place to play and she replies u "'when last did dat friend come here to play with u"'

9, when she asks u if d food she served u is enough and u reply NO, and she says,come and eat my own with yours

10, when she tells u, if i hear PEEM u will hear WEEN

11, when she touches hot pot comfortably without cloth or paper.

12, when she tells u, I didn't kill my mother, so u will not kill me

13, when she calls u from ur room upstairs and send u back upstairs to get her purse

14, when u tell her to refund all d money she borrowed from u and she tells u, " 'All d food u have been eating in dis house nko?"'
I'm proud of my mum,,share dis post let see how many people are proud of their mum,..
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: