_blank

[story] Things fall apart Episode 2

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Image result for THINGS FALL APART

   We all cried as we form a cicle " crying bitterly " though my heart was filled with joy, but i couldnt forgot those days our mum gave us "hell on earth" ... she gave us a cool hug and promised things will for ever go well as long as shes alife to guide us ......
    Micheal! ........ sister anita called as she  asked me to help wash the car we gonna use to pick dad at the airport,.... i picked the car key , put it in my pocket , took some water and went for the car!
   I saw the biggest supprise ever!   .... behold my mum,    my siblings ,Aunty joy, Akpan the Gate man and the artist from ghana "TOPZY" SINGING TO ME WITH THIER BEAUTIFUL VOICES
               " HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
                                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
                        HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW ???
                                                +1
                        HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW???
                                               +1
                          HOW OLD ARE YOU NOOOOOOWWW !
                          HOW OLD ARE YOU NOOOOOOOOOOW "
                                             HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
                                                HIP! HIP!! HIP!!!
                                       HURRRRRRRRRRRRRYY!!!!!!!!

THE GHANAIAN ARTIST "TOPZY" Sang a song for me which we all danced to and after he was done , ma mum huged me saying" happy birthday my son...... apple of my eye"
          i was so happy that i couldnt hide my joy as my face was filled with smiles..... Aunty anita wolk troways me smiling , gave me a very chilled hug and here she goes again " Happy birthday baby brother ...... your now free to hang out with those your female friends ,... oya go and keep your cloth and water , apkan has already washed the car" chai! my sis wont stop calling me her kid! am not 18 OOOOO lol....... though i was so happy and my heart was filled with joy ......
           i walked up to TOPZY "THE ARTIST FRO GHANA"  we talked tho , thank him for coming on my birthday; Took some pic with him tho ,which i posted on my social media account.........

                                    "  I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY"
                                    " THE DAY OF THE REBORN OF HAPPIENESS"
                                    " THE DAY OUR FAMILY REUNITE AS ONE "
                                    "  THE DAY I SAW MY FAVORITE ARTIST,RAPPER AND MENTOR TOPZY "
                                     "  I   WILL NEVER FORGET MY 18TH BIRTHDAY "
WE ALL GOT DRESSED AS WE HELD FOR THE AIRPORT TO WELCOME MY DAD
    To be continue....
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: