_blank

JOKE OF THE DAY! who wan die ??

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
I ran into a mosque carrying a
brand new cutlass and asked,
"Who is a Muslim here?" The
whole
mosque went as silent as a
grave yard. I
asked again, "How can a full
mosque have
no Muslim?".
No one replied. Then I grabbed
the nearby
young man and went out with
him and told
him, "Come
and help me kill my ram for Ileya
because I don't
know how to do it". After the
young man
had killed the
ram, he told me that he didn't
know how to
skin it and that I should go back
to the
mosque and
get someone else to help me do
that. I
returned to the mosque with
the cutlass
dripping with blood. When the
Imam saw
me in the mosque with blood
dripping
from my cutlass, he immediately
shouted, "My Brothers in Christ,
praise thy
Lord o!". The whole mosque
responded,
"Halleluyah!!!
Dnt laff alone make other laff too.. pls shhareπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: