_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 5

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY 
PART 5
.
I then knew that night was going to be an
intriguing one. I said. “Yes there’s water in the
bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.”
She took the towel and went into the
bathroom. I
didn’t have condoms with me and it was late
to get one. After about 15 minutes she then
came out from the bathroom wrapped in my
towel. She then put off the light switch and
laid beside me.
She apparently didn’t have any clothes on.
Before I could say jack…. My erection had
manifested. But I vowed not to make the first
move. About 10 minutes pa*sed and no move
was made.
She then rested her head on my chest and put
her left laps on my leg. And I thought to
myself.
“If we
spend the night like this it won’t be bad.”
I then put my left hand on her left shoulder
and
began to fondle her shoulder a bit. Next thing
I felt
was a grip on my joystick.
She said. “I have never held one before. You
are
the first and you will be the last. I love you
Adeoluwa I came to give you my body, please
be
easy on me, I am still a virgin.”
I was put in a dilemma, I wanted her and I
didn’t
want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of
what
to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.” It
escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was
letting my heart speak not my head. I damned
the
consequences of tomorrow and embraced the
pa*sion of now. I had just less than a month
to
wrap of my service year and I needed to hold
on to
something to linger in the archives of my
memories
She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic
signals to my s*xual hormones. Unleashing
the
demon within me. She kept on kissing and
using
her lips to clinch my Tips, that was the last
straw that broke the camels back. I then took
charge and laid her on her back. I sucked her
Tips tenderly and caressively, she moaned
embracing my head while at it.
Although I had read about it in books: How to
deflower a virgin. With no practical experience
I
knew it was going to be a long night. While I
was
sucking her Tips my right had was fondling
her
region. She was so wet with slimy stuff, but I
didn’t mind. I knew I had to fondle with that
place
too.
So I later decided to put one finger inside her
honey well. It was really a difficult task and I
didn’t
know where the orifice was, not that I could
put on
the light and search for it. In the quest of
ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her
butt. Hole, she then said. “Ah adeoluwa thats
my
anus………..
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: