_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 4

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY 
PART 4
.

I saw
it in your eyes the first time we met at my
mom’s
canteen. You are special man.”
I was moved by what she said. No lady had
ever
said that thing to me before. I began to feel
for her
and that was when I started to really care for
her.
She looked at my feet and said. “Aaah..
Adeoluwa. Look at your toe nails. Don’t you
cut them?”
I felt a bit embarra*sed and said. “No now…
They
are hard and my nail cutter is missing. I will
get
another one in town.”
She then said. “Do you have a razor blade?
Let me
help you cut it.”
I said. “No oo.. Please I don’t like using razor
on
me, it could cut me.”
She then said. “Trust me.”
I got her the razor blade and she meticulously
cut
my toe nails neatly. She then took a napkin
soaked
it with water and she cleaned my feet. No lady
had
shown me much compa*sion and care.
Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I
had on
her and I decided to do everything to make her
succeed in her JAMB exams.
Our friendship grew and I found out how
remarkable she was. I began to love her but I
fought really hard not to reveal it to her. I
respected her and I knew she was a good lady
and
I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t
finish. I
was aware we both had feelings for each
other, but
I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I
didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t
fulfill. It
was a tough decision for me, cause I had to
fight
every temptation that came my way.
She was really improving in her preparations
towards her examination. She was able to
solve all
the difficult problems she once faced and I
was
proud she was making a headway. The JAMB
exams came and she smashed it. She scored
250
and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so
good.
It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a
knock
on the door and it was Tope. I was really
surprised
seeing her there and I said to her. “Why are
you
out this late?”
She said. “I told my mom I was going for
Vigil.”
I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom
abi?”
She couldn’t answer me.
I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid
down on the bed, I knew what I feared the
most
was revealing its head. I had just my boxers
on
and I don’t like sleeping with much clothes on.
She then said. “Do you have water in the
bathroom, I want to shower.”
I then knew that night was going to be an
intriguing one. I said. “Yes there’s water in the
bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.”
She took the towel and went into the
bathroom.
.
To Be Continued…

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: