_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 3

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY 
PART 3
.
Her first day at my place was an amazing one.
She
brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I
was
really touched and I felt she truly cared for
me.
The most enthralling thing she did again was,
she
washed all my dirty clothes, including my
boxers…
And she swept my room and arranged my
stuffs.
No lady had done such to me except my
mom. I
was moved by that and felt more obliged to
her.
We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I
walked
her home around 6:30pm.
I got to my room and it looked quite different.
Neat
and very organized. I laid on my neatly made
bed
and I thought to myself. “Is it possible
something
real can happen between Tope and I….” But I
considered the years she would spend in the
University and all.
She came the following day… This time she
wore a
fitted gown. I Knew I was going to be in
trouble if I
seldom caution myself. I then told her to list
out
the most difficult topics she was facing. I put
her
through and she was quite intelligent in
grasping, I
was really impressed by her keen interest in
understanding. After studying she then looked
at
me and said. “How is your girlfriend?”
I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a
girlfriend.”
She said. “I don’t believe you.”
I then said to her. “Tope, I am not lying to
you.
Girls don’t find me attractive, it’s not that I
am
good looking. Even while in school, I never
had the
chance to date any girl I admired.”
She said. “adeoluwa , I know you are special I
saw
it in your eyes the first time we met at my
mom’s
canteen. You are special man.”
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: