_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 8

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 8
.
Tope, please I need you to have this
money,
it is N12,000 get a good phone so we can
keep in
touch.”
She said. “Of what good will it be adeoluwa
When I
know I cannot have you forever.”
I then said. “Please Tope, I just need to know
how
you are faring, to know if I can help you with
anything, to hear your sweet voice again.
Please
Tope it means a lot to me.”
She took the money and she started sobbing
again
and she said. “Good bye adeoluwa , good
bye…”
As she ran away in tears.
I stood and watched her fade away in sight. I
had
tears in my eyes and felt an emptiness within.
The
vehicle got filled and I embarked on my
journey to
Lagos. As I journeyed I reflected on the sweet
moments Tope and I shared. I then realized
they
were the best times of my life and I felt
privileged
to have had such memories.
I got home and met my family, everyone was
happy to see me again. I sure did miss home
and
all the comforts, but nothing compared to
Tope,
whom I missed dearly. I knew I would
probably
not see her again and everything we had
would
only linger in thoughts till they grow dim with
time.
A week pa*sed and I didn’t hear from Tope, as
I
suspected. I knew she must have taken the
decision to stay aloof, it must have been very
hard
on her. I had no option than to move on and
face
the reality before me.
Through my mom’s connection, I was able to
secure a very profitable job in one of the
biggest
oil companies in Nigeria, in just 3 weeks after
my youth service.
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: