_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 7

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 7
.
We had s*x that morning, though she was in
pains
but she bore it all because of me, because of
her
love, her commitment, her pa*sion for me. I
knew
in my heart that if her circ*mstances was a
bit
better I would vow to marry against all odds. I
loved her and I became so fond of her.
We became more carnal and grew in intimacy.
Everyday we engaged in lascivious delight and
Tope began to enjoy the pleasurable ecstasy
each
time we entangled in the salacious act.
After my service year had ended, I decided to
stay
back for a week so as to bid farewell to Tope.
I
knew everything we had was going to end as
soon
as I departed from Kogi state, and she knew
that
too. She couldn’t help but cry all through the
last
few days I spent with her. I felt for her, I was
moved but I couldn’t change what fate had
put
before us.
The day I was leaving, she saw me off to the
garage. As I waited for the vehicle to be filled,
she
was sobbing inordinately, her face covered in
tears
and her nose licking…. It was a sorry sight, I
hugged her close and she cried out loud.
“Noo…
My life! My life! Oh God why?”
I said to her. “Tope it’s okay baby, I will miss
you
dearly.”
She then said. “What will I do now? Where will
I
start from? I cannot love anybody again. oh
God
please…”
I was able to calm her down and she stopped
sobbing. We had already created a scene and
people were beginning to say things. I then
said to
her. “Tope, please I need you to have this
money,
it is N12,000 get a good phone so we can
keep in
touch.”
She said. “Of what good will it be adeoluwa?
When I
know I cannot have you forever.”
. . Hmmmmmmmmm….
.
To Be Continued…
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: