_blank

[story] Danger Of blood covenant Episode 7

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 7.
.
After Zacky finished telling me the story of how
The Black Lioness Ladies killed chumek, i
became more afraid because i know that
my life is in danger.
The next day, i called joy to tell her what
happened to me and how i escaped death, i
told her everything that happened and she was
very happy with me but something is bordering
her, the father is seriously disturbing her to
marry a man whom she dont even have
feelings for, she told me that she dont know
what to do and if she tell her parents that she
had a covenant with me, they might
eat her up alive.
I still encouraged her to keep the faith and
never to give up, i have spent one year in
school and its remaining 3years for me to
graduate from the university.
After one month of my encounter with the
Black Lioness girls cult, i thought everything
was over, i never knew that kate still have
evil plans against me, had it been i did not do
this covenant with Joy, i should have gone to
meet her face to face and give her
what she wanted, since she needed 5ex, i will
give it to her to any level, but the covenant i
had with Joy is holding me bound.
I knew the reason why she wanted me, its
either the devil sent her to destroy my life or its
because am a handsome guy.
One Saturday Morning when i was going to buy
something, i met kate on my way going, when i
saw her, she looked at me with
a very dangerous eyes and she was shaking her
head, i immediately asked her to wait, i walked
up to her and began to ask her for
forgiveness the second time, she repeated and
said...."Forgiveness is a sin and mercy is an
abomination"
she said this and left.
Kate is a very beautiful girl that every man will
like to have, i like her also but i cannot do that
which she is requesting because,
i had a covenant with Joy.
After two days, i fell into her trap the second
time, it happens that i was coming back from
afternoon lectures, i was looking so weak
and tired so i decided to stop and rest, i sat
under a tree and was receiving a cool breeze,
after some minutes, a beautiful girl
came from no where and joined me under the
tree, she brought a book and asked to help her
solve her mathematics assignment, i was very
good in maths, we started solving the maths
together, at a point the girl asked me my name
and i told her, she told me her own and we
continued with the assignment, i started
developing feelings for her, both each time i
remembered Joy, my mind will beat asif
someone
is hitting my chest, after one hour, i was able to
help her solve the maths assignment, she was
very happy and she hugged me, she told
me that she have another maths assignment
but the book where she wrote the question is in
her lodge, she requested that i should...
accompany her to her lodge to go and get the
book, i said nothing but she pleaded with me
and out of pity i followed her to her house,
when we got there, she brought out the book
and i started solving it, and finally i finished
solving it, she was very happy with me,
she now asked me what she should offer me, i
told her never to worry about that, she said no
and insisted to offer me a drink, i said no,
she now said since i dont want to take anything
that she will offer herself to me, i was
speechless, she drew closer to me and started
telling me how handsome i am, she held my
shoulder and before i could say Jesus is Lord
she have already undressed her clothes, as a
human being i am, i was feeling it and the girl
was so beautiful than you can ever imagine.
So she drew closer to kiss me, i removed my
mouth, pushed her out and i opened the door,
immediately i opened the door and ran outside,
behold i saw Kate and some group of girls
outside and before they could stop, i took off
and i ran for my life.
I later discovered that the lady whom i helped
to solve her maths assignment wanted to get
me in the mood and when gotten in the mood,
maybe when i start having 5ex with her, the
other girls outside will just open the door and
come inside and do asif they caught me red-
handed having 5ex with a lady, only God knows
what will happen.
This was how i escaped another trap from kate
just because i was trying to be good to
someone, sometimes its good not to help
someone.
.
WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE. Dangers
Of Blood Covenant Episode 8.
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: