_blank

[Story] MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 7

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!

PART 7
.
I was tired of watching
television and
Ogechi was no more
online so the whole
thing was becoming boring
to me. I tuned the
DSTV to african magic but
there was nothing
new to watch. I checked the
time and it was
1:20pm. I started meditating
on how to catch
Ogechi and see what her
twins (br**st)
peeping at me is all about.
As I was imagining,
I don’t know when I slept
off.
From my sleep, I started
hearing noises
inside the room like two
people were
discussing. My eyes that has
been closed for
about four and a half hours
started opening
little by little till I finally woke
up.
Uncle Richard: aburo, oti ji
Me: beeni sir
Uncle Richard: hope we are
not the one that
woke you up?
Me: not atall sir.
He was saying this while he
off his shirt and
was set to go for a shower.
I greeted the man that came
in with him as
my uncle introduced me to
him.
Uncle Richard: this is one of
my co-workers.
He also stays here with me
but all his
families, his wife and
children are in lagos. So
we only stay here on
weekdays like this but
we always travel on
weekends except for
some weekends that we
may be having board
meetings at work. (Went out
For shower after
the #INTRODUCTION )
Me: Okay sir. Good evening
sir ***leaning
forward to greet the
man***
Man:Good evening. You are
ayo right?
**** stretched his hand for
a handshake****
Me: yes sir
Man: okay, you can call me
uncle JAY-JAY
Me: nice meeting you sir
Uncle JAY-JAY: it’s my
pleasure. I learnt you
applied for I.T in NESTLE
Me: yes sir
Uncle JAY-JAY: Don’t worry
with the influence
of your uncle consider
yourself working in
nestle already. You see,
everything about
nestle is politics, if you don’t
know anybody
“within” you might probably
not get a chance
to work here. Only the lucky
ones can work
here without connection.
But I strongly
believe with the influence of
richard, you
would definitely be
considered.
Me: Okay sir thank you.
Uncle JAY-JAY: you are most
welcome.
As uncle JAY-JAY was
concluding, uncle
richard entered the room
and asked if I
wasn’t hungry. He took me
to the kitchen,
showed me the foodstuffs,
gas cooker and
everything.
Uncle Richard: This is the
kitchen, and all
you’d need in cooking is
there. I have rice,
yam, beans, semo, and
amala flour at home.
Just cook whatever you
want to eat but if you
felt not inclined to cook,
there is a woman
selling AMALA and GBEGIRI
in the second
street, I can take you there
to eat and that is
if you wish.
Me: I would prefer that
gbegiri because I’ve
never taste it before. I only
hear people
saying it’s fine ( #lie … Na
laziness dey worry
my a-s).
Uncle Richard: really? You
mean you have not
tasted it before?
Me: yes sir (smile)
Uncle Richard: don’t worry,
you’d taste it here
WATCH OUT FOR PART 8
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: