_blank

[Story] THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 9

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG


THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!
PART 9
.
Nothing eventful happened
the following
Day, except for the fact that i
became closer
to Ogechi as we always
chat on whatsapp
…..
.
On friday,i went To the girl’s
street (that girl i have been seeing every where) and was
looking for a painted
upstairs around the
street. After a long time of
search, I saw two
painted upstairs built
besides each other but
couldn’t get the exact house
that the guy was
talking about. I was going
and coming around
the street like someone that
lost # 1000naira
maybe she can just come
out from any of the
two houses but there was
nobody that
resembles her….
.
On saturday, I woke up very
early so that I
could get to Nestle on time.
Uncle richard had
also dressed up to take me
to the centre as
promised. He asked me to
go to the centre
with my bags so that we
could be going back
to Imo state together from
there. We drove
into the nestle car park at
exactly 8:40am.
Everybody had lined up as if
they are in
primary school. Some others
were checking
there sitting arrangement.
While a security
man was checking names
on a list and
passing some inside the
exam hall. “Omo, no
be seresere o” this one
strict pass
professional exam o and I
no even read.
there was no much time for
me to be
checking sitting
arrangement so my uncle
spoke with the security man
as a senior staff
that he should just allow me
in. He declined
at first but as my uncle
showed him his ID
card the security man asked
me to go and
line up at the back. I
frowned my face as if it
was my right to line up at
the front. As I was
going to line up at the back
I sighted “the
same girl” on the line, the
back of whom I
should be lining up. I let out
a smiling face. “E
be like say this girl na God’s
sent, I just dey
jam am everywhere”. I got
to her back and I
was like ” Chai! Omo see a-
s”. She was
dressed in a blue skimpy
gown which really
shooted out her big and
round a-s on a pair
of yellow shoes. Her curves
became more
apparent in the gown. I don
dey forget my
reason to Nestle sef as all my
focuses are on
the a-s. I was feeling like
grabbing the a-s as I
noticed that my “dickson” is
responding. I put
one hand inside my pocket
and started using
it to control the stubborn D--
K of mine.
.
The line kept going and it
finally got to
Her turn to go inside,I was
just focused on
the a-s as she was passed to
go. The thing
was just moving freely in
the gown from left
to right like a simple
pendulum. All eyes were
on me as it was obvious
that I was really
concentrating on the a-s. I
was seriously
embarrassed with the way
the security man
checking us in lambasted
me
.
Security man: would you
answer me or you
want to follow her a-s?
.
People around:
*****giggles****
.
Me: ****chai! Na me this
idiots dey laugh like
dis? I swear I must see what
is giving me
embarrassment under her
skirt**** I’m sorry
sir
.
security man: sorry for
yourself.
.
I was also passed to go for
the exam but
unfortunately I wasn’t in the
same hall with
the girl. It was a 25
questions which is meant
to last for 25mins. They are
cheap questions
though, so I finished in the
next 10mins and I
quickly submitted so that I
could wait for the
girl outside but when I got
to the entrance of
the hall where I wrote my
exam, I saw my
uncle seating down with
two of the
invigilators discussing while
he wait for me. I
was shocked to meet him
there and He was
shocked to see that I came
out so fast too.
“Na so dis uncle dey always
kill my show”
.
Uncle Richard: are you
through?
.
Me: ***shocked*** erm…
Yes sir
.
Uncle Richard: hope you did
it well?
.
Me: yes sir.
.
Uncle Richard: let’s be on
our way then
.
Chai! I was not pleased with
the way I could
not meet the girl again. I
said to myself that
“she would never escape
me”.
WATCH OUT FOR PART 10

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: