_blank

[Story] THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA Episode 4

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN MY AREA!

CHAPTER 4!
Me: you have made this car
a wonderful place
to be (with enthusiasm)
She: how?
Me: your perfume is the only
air freshener that
is keeping us alive in this car
and you have also
coupled it with a nice look
She: (smile), you are funny.
Thank you tho
Me: seriously, as I was just
about entering the
car, I thought I have finally
met rihanna in a
public car because you looks
more of her. Or
are you related with her?
She: related with who?
Me: rihanna of course
She: (laughs out loud) why
are you flattering
me?
Me: flatter you ke, it’s a fact,
even God
knows it’s a fact. Well, I am
Ayoola by name but
my very good friends call me
Solution. I
would prefer calling you
Angel till I know your
name.
SHE: angel? Well, my name is
not angel, I’m
Ogechi.
Me: wao! What a lovely
name. Mo for o (laughs)
She: thank you, you’ve got a
lovely name too
just that all the Ayo that I
have met are always
stubborn
Me: which means I’m
stubborn too?
She: I don’t know sha but I
guess you would be
stubborn
Me: (smiles) so where are
you going this time?
Is it not too early for a pretty
damsel like you to
go out?
She: my sister would be
wedding this weekend at Abeokuta
and I’m going to be besting
her so we’re going
to the market tomorrow to buy
some stuffs so I just
have to get there early.
Me: wao! Your sister have
gotten a wonderful
best lady for her day. My
warmth wishes to her.
She: thanks
Me: oh! You are most
welcome, I would still love
to meet this beautiful face
once again.
She: really?. Well, if God says
so
Me: sure, but may I have
your telephone
quantities?
She: no, give me yours let
me flash you
Me: but why?
She: nothing, I don’t know it
offhand. It’s a new
line.
Me: okay my number is
08060246239
She: (Dialling) is it ringing?
Me: sure it is
I started asking her about
her studies and that
was how I knew she was an Owerri girl, and also in
ND2 accountancy in
Fed.POLY.Nekede. We discussed
about other few things
like relationship, family e.t.c
before we got to
sango.
The car got to sango at
around 9:00am. I
dropped at under bridge
with two other
passengers but she didn’t
drop as she was still
going to ijaiye.
I was just imagining how
beautiful tunmise is as
the car zoomed off to
continue it’s journey. I was very happy that
atleast I was still
able to get her digits and
I’ve created a very
good first impression. I
trekked down to atan
bus stop and I was so lucky
that it only remains
a passenger for the bus to
start it’s journey. I
entered and sat down at the
back seat next to
front seat without even
asking of how much the
fare was. I was sitting next
to a woman carrying
a medium basket on her
laps. I checked her out
and I could figured out that
she was probably
going to atan market. I
didn’t have anything to
discuss with an old market
woman so I just
plugged in my headset and
started listening to
musics till we got to atan. It
took the bus more
than 30mins to get to atan
because it’s a very
old bus. It was just going
slowly as if it was
being paid to do so. Well, we
got to atan and
the driver started collecting
money from the
front. I paid #100 to atan
from sango.

Watch out for part 5

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: