_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 2

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG

LOVE AND VIRGINITY 
PART 2
.
Tope sighted her and she said to me. “Please
hide,
don’t let her see you.”
I then hid behind the canteen and after about
15
minutes she left the place. Tope then came to
meet me and said. “Sorry about it.”
I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mom
is
strict right?”
She said. “No she’s not. I am preparing for
JAMB
exams and seeing me with a guy would upset
her.”
I then said to her. “Then why are you here
working
in the canteen? You should be attending
lessons
now.”
She said. “My elder sister is not feeling too
fine
and she’s the one in charge of the canteen.
Yesterday was my first day here.”
I asked her. “What course do you intend to
study?”
She said. “Biochemistry.”
I said to her. “I finished with a first cla*s in
Chemical Engineering. if you need any
a*sistance I
will be glad to help you.”
She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a
problem
with chemistry and physics. You must be a
genius.”
I laughed and said. “No I am not, I just love
to
read my books a lot. It takes hard work and
persistence to be successful. My dad is a
Professor and my mom is a Judge, they really
encouraged me.”
We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk
her
home which she agreed. As we walked, we
talked
about our families and she opened up about
the
challenges she faced gaining admission, being
the
only child among-st her sibbllings privileged
to
attend higher institution. I was so bent in
making
her pa*s her JAMB and I promised her I would
teach her through.
I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to
prepare for her exams and that she won’t be
able
to continue with the running of the canteen.
The
mom eventually succ*mbed and she got a
replacement. I made an arrangement with
Tope, for
her to be coming to my place 4:00pm
Mondays to
Fridays and 1:000pm on Saturdays, which she
agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a
little
thoughts of side attractions. In spite of being
attracted to her, I wanted her more than
anything
to pa*s her JAMB exams this time
around……….
.
To Be Continued…

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: