_blank

[Story] LOVE AND VIRGINITY Episode 11

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG

LOVE AND VIRGINITY
PART 11
.
We will be traveling to Calabar in
3 weeks, for her friends wedding. I think that
when I will do it.”
My mom said. “Good make sure you do your
thing.” Ella and I became so close, I went to
see her family and they gave me a warm
welcome, her siblings were so friendly…..
Things were
getting more and more interesting.
We travelled to Calabar for the wedding. I had
with me the engagement ring and I was
praying
she would say yes, a part of me was sure…
She
decided we stay in different hotel rooms
because she told me she was still a virgin that
she needed
to keep till that special night, I felt so lucky…
After the church ceremony at the reception, I
gave someone my phone to make sure he
captured the
moment. I then called Ella’s attention. “Ella.”
As I knelt down with the ring.
She said. “Oh my God…” I then asked. “Will
you marry me?” She covered her eyes and
screamed. “Yes!! I will.”
To my surprise, people around were clapping
and that made me very uncomfortable. After
the event
we headed back to our hotel rooms and I
called my mom telling her the good news. My
mom was really glad. That night, I went on
Facebook to post the proposal picture. I
noticed I had several unread
mails so I took my time to read them. There
was one mail that took my attention the most.
The sender didn’t have a profile picture so I
went ahead to read the mail.
It said. “Please are you the adeoluwa that
served inKogi over a year ago? please call this
number ********** Tope.”
I felt very disturbed and I called the number
immediately. Unfortunately the phone was
switched off. I checked when the message was
sent and it was about 4 months ago.
I got back to Lagos and kept on trying the
number with no success. On wednesday
morning it rang. I
waited to hear the voice and it was Tope’s. I
then said. “Oh Jesus, Tope I just saw your
mail are you okay?”
She began to sob. “adeoluwa please
come and help me. I need your help now more
than ever….”
I then said. “I don’t get you Tope is everything
alright?”
She said. “Nothing is alright, please come I
need your help.” I the said to her. “I work now,
I won’t be chanced to travel.”
She then said. “How about saturday it’s very
important.” The line then went off.
Memories of Tope came back, I was confused
and very bothered about her situation. I kept
on
calling but the phone was switched off. I then
sent a text message to her. telling her I would
be coming on saturday, but will leave on
sunday morning because I had to prepare to
travel to Port Hacourt
on wednesday on an official a*signment. She
responded the following day with the address
and her location. I had made arrangements
with a driver to take me. there with my car
and I told Ella I was going on a business
meeting at Abuja. I left very early in the
morning and I got there around 11:30am. The
location was a church far inside the town, it
wasn’t easy locating it. I saw Tope by the
gate of the church, standing. She looked pale
and mucky,
she had lost weight and she looked very
unpleasant and troubled. I came down from
the car and she ran towards me.
She embraced me and said. “Oh adeoluwa ….”
As she wept deeply.
I held her back by her shoulders and said.
“Tope… Please talk to me what is wrong?”
She then said. “Come to the church with me
and you will know everything.”…..
.
To Be Continued…

Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: