_blank

[Story] Blood to Blood Episode 1

Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Ads BY Kbees NG
Blood To Blood
Today i present to you a wonderful drama/
story titled Blood To Blood.
The story is been narrated in episodes, make
sure you follow up and never miss
any episode
_____________Blood To Blood Episode
1____________
My Name is Lizzy, am a fair and tall lady
whom every man will desire to have as wife
or girlfriend, when i was still young, many men
wanted me to be their girlfriend but i
kept rejecting them because i dont need
friends, all i needed is a man who can take
good
care of me, many men whom came my way
wanted to have s*x with me, and i know fully
well
that once i give out s*x, the man will either
abandon me or unwanted pregnancy might
show
up.
I never turned my self into a hot girl because
once any man pick up what is hot, he will drop
it immediately, i respected myself and never
rushed into accepting any man as friend.
There was this young man called Johnson who
was almost running mad at me, one day when i
was
going to buy something in a nearby shop, he
stopped me and proposed to me, i rejected the
offer
but i gave him my number that very day, he
kept on calling me often and on, he never
allowed me
to rest not even for oneday, he was disturbing
me and he said he will not stop until i accept
him to be my boyfriend, i tried all my best to
stop him from disturbing me, i have rejected
his
proposal many times but he kept on disturbing
me until oneday, i was tired of him, i have no
other
option than to accept him.
I accepted Johnson to be my boyfriend, he was
very happy and he said he want to meet me
for a serious
discussion, i told him to come to my house, he
said that the discussion is not an ordinary
discussion
so he invited me to a place, the place was just
like a guest House where people go and
discuss, have fun
or go for honeymoon.
I left my house to meet with him that day,
when i got there, i saw him, we greeted and he
requested
that they should give him the key to guest
room, the lady in charge gave him the key, i
wanted to ask him
where we are going but i just kept quiet and
followed him because i thought maybe he dont
want anybody to
partake in our discussion, when we got to the
guest room, he smiled and looked at me, and
without hesitation
i asked him whats the discussion all about,
before i could finished talking he have pushed
me to the bed and
jumped on me, i ordered him to leave me, he
insisted that we must have s*x, i said to him
that God will never
forgive him if he tries to rape me, so this is
the reson why you brought me here, "i asked
him",
he said that he wanted to show me love, he
later stood up and apologized to me, he gave
me money but i rejected
it.
.
Some boys are just stupid, they will like to
sleep with a lady on the first day meeting the
lady.
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2.
BLOOD TO BLOOD EPISODE 2 Loading...
Are You Ready?
Ads BY Kbees NG
0 comments
OLAA

Add your Comments

0 comments: